Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Its so early the morning, and i have to be up before 615, because that's the time we're leaving the house. So fun. Celadon LTS today, I'm sure it'll be loads of fun, but thing is, before that, I have a meeting for OrSem (with OSA!) and then after that, a make-up class for 3 hrs. I wish the teacher just didn't give us all those free cuts during the other week.

Last night, however was nice. I went to National Sports Grill with my girlfriend. MISA fixed a comedy night of sorts, its a shame we weren't able to come in time for Ate Glow, but at least SPIT and Tim Tayag weren't bad. Only bad thing that happened was that our order of Birdies (yes you read right-- its sort of a chicken sandwich in three mini buns, sided with fries, it wasn' that good, but it was ok (Kat liked the bread).

Celadon Week in 3 days. I hope we get everything ready by then. This is getting kind of scary... I'll be praying real hard for the success of each and every part of Celadon Week... Good luck to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home