Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, November 07, 2005

And Darkness Engulfs Me...

No, this isn't a sad entry.. haha :)

Coron was FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN :) I had so much fun snorkeling and kayaking! :D Of course I had to wear a life jacket the whole time, but that's fine with me! haha :D

As usual, we stayed in the "Kubo sa Dagat". The house in the middle of the sea (well not exactly open sea because there were islands on almost all sides..). We used a boat to get around to various beaches, lakes, sunken ships etc.. :) This time around, the boat was quite nice and large and had the word "BAYWATCH" at the top of the "windshield" (is that still what it's called on a boat?). It was at our first stop that I snorkeled.. and it was nice :) So many fishies! such beautiful coral... :D All the rest of the time, I was kayaking. This is one of the two main reasons of my blackness (the other is the lack of sun block on my skin.. hehe). I kayaked (again) in a mini cave (a short tunnel actually) that goes underwater during high tide. At that place we saw a rather large jelly-fish (they said it might've been a portugese man-of-war). It was on the other side of the tunnel, and we were safe because we were on kayaks. It's a good thing though that when the jellyfish crossed the tunnel, we were already leaving. I wouldn't like to imagine what would've happened if one of us jumped into the water only to come face to face with that jellyfish. I also saw a LOT of sea urchins. My sister-in-law's bestfriend! hahah Best friend because when we went to batangas, she accidentally stepped on one (spikes.. ouch!). Wawa... anyway.. We also went to a hot spring before we left. And it was HOT :P Jumping in would be completely unthinkable! I eased my way into the pool in about 10 minutes I think.. we were all commenting one thing as we went it.. boiled eggs.. haha :D But it felt great once our bodies were acclimatized.. especially in the "waterfalls" part of the pool... :D It's a good thing that my burnt and charred body was still okay to deal with the heat.. :)

Going to and from coron, we road the super ferry again. The round trip is about 4k I think. The business class room is COOLLLD, esp since I had the bunk beside the aircon (both going AND coming back!).. brrrrrrr. It was fun taking pictures on the deck.. sarap pa ng hangin!

I can't wait to go back! :D Anyone want to join me? haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home