Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, May 15, 2005

New Doggy!!

We have a new Dog!! He's really dark brown... ang name nya is Darth (one of my brother's named him.. ahiya ko ata.... Star Wars addict.. hahahaha next week na kasi eh..:P) Wala lang, I just wanted to share.. hehe :P

Antipolo kanina was fun, pagdating namin, karaoke.. tapos buong araw may kumakanta.. haha :D Tapos firsrt time ko pumuntang sabungan.. NOT a nice place, but it was an experiencee.. naawa ako sa mga rooster (wawa si Ivan!!!!) kasi sugatan sila after a fight... the place was so smoky and noisy... baad baad place.... parang Ivan talaga... cigar smoke, chickens, tapos maingay pa.. whahah peace! :P

My life is weird... wala lang... hehe..

And oh, I got my first paycheck.. and I'm a piece of paper richer.. hehe I haven't cashed it in yet, coz i'm not sure if I can at the bank downstairs. Anyway, I'm looking for a bank to put my money in.. hehe I'm thinking Metrobank..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home