Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Free at last!!!

After more than two weeks of hell.. I'm finally free!! Today is my first FULL day at home. I was free yesterday, but I still went to school for dance practice. It was a boring day, but I loved it! :D Hm.. now kwento about my hell week.. well, besides being hell... it sucked, it really did. So much stress.. Theo orals wasn't good, but not bad either.. I got a 2.8, which led my final grade to a B.. yey! (Birdie, Tris! wehehe :P) MathFin reporting went okay, Doc Mara asked me to prove something, which I proved after a while... I forgot there was a report due, which I did huriedly the week after... I got a B in MathFin too.. Foucault paper sucked so bad.. but apparently, even if I crammed it so much, I got a B for both parts... I got myRousseau paper back too.. it was an A! yeba! That gives me a B+ for philo :D Pol Sci test.. yuck.. it was bad too.. but I still got a B for my final grade.. meaning I got at least a 10.5 out of 15% :D Chinese Medicine... I got an A! Thanks Sir!! :D cool cool :D Now thesis.. thesis was the hellest of them all.. but not too far from philo... hehe :P So hard to do, especially with all the exams, papers and presentation... but we managed to pull it off.. Our adviser was good enough not to be too mad at us for not contacting him in almost a month... The general paper was done by the defense, but we still had a number of revisions to do.. Kinda pissed at my groupmate during the last revision.. he wanted to edit it mere hours away from submission... even if the 'final' paper had been there a day before already.. yeesh.. AND I had already printed the paper.. oh well.. I submitted that paper to the department, but the one we're binding is the newly editted one. Anyway, the defense was scary.. but it went okay I think... hmmm.. as for the grade, we don't have one yet.. I'm wishing for an A, so I can actually say that I got on the Dean's List at least once in my college life.. but if that won't happen, that's okay, this is still my highest sem ever (even if a C+, I think, in my thesis.. hehe) and that sums up the hell parts of my hell week.. and those made me NOT go to accenture and unionbank tests.. oh well...
now there are the fun parts, which were the Dance Troupe practices and presentation. So FUUUUUNNNNNNNN.. I'd post pictures, but it's kind of late.. just look at Char's, Mic's, Kaye's, Queen's and the other troupers blogs.. :P There was also Da's party.. BUT I made a reaaalllllyyy big booboo there.. so so so so sorry Da... I really didn't know... :( I was able to watch constantine too, nice movie :D AND the boys night out at Makati Shang... so cool :D male bonding.. without much of the alcohol.. :( And also, last friday, I had a whole day of badminton.. that felt good! even if i wasn't able to do my thesis because of that and dance practice the whole afternoon and Da's party at night (where, besides dancing, we sang too... choir presentation and karaoke!) I woke up the next day soooooooooooooooooooo tired! but still I had to do thesis.. hehe :D
Thankfully, I was able to have our poster printed on monday, and finish clearance too, so I was able to get my grades.. yey! :D anyway, that all leads to today... my first free day... it just sucks that this computer is going on the fritz... I tried turning it on over 30 times since yesterday.. and I only got it to work today.. (last night-well, early this morning- it was already on when I used it.. hehe)
Watched Hitch last night, and I had fun, it's a nice movie.. passed by someone else's blog (sheryl I think her name was..) for quotes from hitch... :D

[i]"Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."[/i]

Here's another one I liked:
[i]"That's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly. Because, otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering, the whole way down -- why in the hell did I jump? But here I am, falling, and there's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. It's you." [/i]

Nice movie, watch it.. :D

Hmm.. I can't seem to remember many birthdays nowadays.. that sucks so much.. bad me... Shar's and Lihan's birthdays yesterday... I greeted them :D I forgot to greet Colynn last week though.. Urg.. :( My ahia's bday tom, I'm sure I won't forget that :D

Grad's not too far away.. I can't believe it... :D

Final thought: I want a new computer.. or at the very least, the other one to be finall fixed... (upgrades are good too.. hehe)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home