Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The home stretch

Yes, that's where I am right now. Just a short distance to the finish line and graduation. I didn't finish anywhere near the first, but I am about to, and I'm proud of that. 9 school days left before finals. 3 days of finals, although I don't expect to be here all those 3 days... and then thesis defense and that's it for my schooling. Everything's happening so fast. I have tests and interviews the week after finals. Dance presentation will be at the end of finals week. 3 weeks after those, I'll have graduated, and I'll be in the real world. It's scary. I'm deathly afraid of it right now. But, that's not what I'm thinking of right now. What I'm thinking of is the now, the home stretch. The last hurdle of school.

I finished my paper for Philo just this morning at 930. Thanks to Teddy, I was able to arrive in school on time and have it xeroxed. And I didn't sleep! The scary thing was, while I was making the paper at around 2, there was a power outage. I sitting there in the dark for almost an hour praying that the electricity would come back, and eventually it did, thankfully.
Hmm I have readings for Parco, MathFin homework, readings for Philo, and a take-home Long test in Pol Sci. How nice. These last few weeks of school, are by far the "hellest" of them yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home