Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, August 06, 2007

Resurrection?

I'm back. Well, for this post anyway. I wonder what I'll start to write this time. I don't want this to die, but I don't really feel like telling the story of the past year (well more) of my life.

Just a status update for those who might want to know, I'm currently a regular employee of SAP Philippines, I started last April 16. I'm a BW/XI Consultant -- well that's what's on my business card, but right now, I'm more of an ABAP/BW consultant. Anyway. I'll try to revive this, one way or another.

At the moment, I'm in Laguna for a project. We're given housing and transportation service, so it isn't so bad. But, I'm so far from home. I feel like I'm rotting here. Wah life. oh well. I need to get back to exercising, I'm getting fat again. I need to study for certification. I need to fix my stuff, they're still in my bag.. hmmm (sorry, just rambling haha)


---
Wow, I write when I'm not depressed again. Yey! :D Things are looking up.. :D That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home