Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

thinking thoughts

I have no real reason nor topic for this post. I just... wanted to post. I'm currently trying form another post though.. haha another utterly boring one to everyone but me. :D But hey, this blog's for me anyway.. :D

I wonder where I'll be in 5 years. I was talking to a good friend the other day and I asked her that, even if I wasn't all that sure myself. But my current errmm plan is that in 5 years, I'll already by proposing.. after 3 years in my current company and 2 years working abroad (hopefully in the US or UK) and saving up lots and lots. :D I'll need enough for that beautiful wedding ring, bongga wedding and reception, long/happy/super sarap honeymoon etc :D I'd also like some money left over for a 50% downpayment on a house (or maybe condo.. depends :D) (assuming of course that I already have a nice car :D).

---
It's raining right now. I'd so like to cuddle :D Sucks that I wasn't able to go jogging. I hope I can tomorrow morning. I so hope that the dams will start to fill up already. The drought is scary. To think that the Philippines is an archipelago. We really need to take of our environment more, and it's not just our water usage. Yesterday, I was so pissed in the morning because besides the fact that this guy was walking to where I was and stopped about a meter away while smoking (I so wanted to get the cigar and throw it away), he even threw the cigarette on the ground without putting it out. Grrrrr Sira na umaga ko nun. I was on the brink of bringing him to the ground. He was killing himself and everyone around, pati yung environment pa.. hay nako >P

Isang tulog na lang... bukas na.. hahaha :D That's all for now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home