Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm posting again!!
(Waffy and Vixy: Happy now? :D)

What's been happening since my last post? Not much, but a lot (In other words, tamad lang ako mag kwento! haha)
Gave half a dozen roses, together with a pillow and a harana, to Kat last friday. She kep on saying "nakakahiya ka talaga!" and stuff like that, but I think she was touched, she seemed happy afterwards. (yey! :D) We also had dinner that night at The Old Spaghetti House, gosh it's been such a long time since we went out. Well anyway, it was a nice night, I just had to go home before 10 s I could fetch my cousin from the states with my bro. Thing is, I almost didn't recognize her! I was standing there for about 10 minutes, while she was there across the street wiating for me. Good thing I realized that was her! hahah
The next day was my cousin's (the sister of the one from the states) wedding! That's why I went out with Kat the night before. Kat didn't go to the wedding, she said she had nothing to wear.. :P oh well.. anyway, the wedding went okay (it was somewhere in makati) and the reception came afterwards the penthouse of the Lepanto Building (also in makati).
Next day we watched my bro sing together with the UP Med Choir at the Podium. they sang beautifully, although I wasn't able to understand half of the songs. They sang "ang gaan-gaan ng feeling" and "beh buti nga" though. It was fun :D We are afterwards at ChinaStar. the food was okay, although one dish was 2/3 FAT! hahaha :D It was nice though, although a bit salty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home