Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sembreak at last!

Finally! The Hell is OVER!!! Wahoo!!! I came through after all.. tests weren't that bad. Miraculously, the math test was much easier than I expected. It reused a lot of questions. I hope I got that 120 I needed for a C+. Theo wasn't too bad either, we explained things okay I think. History was the hardest test, but hopeuflly, I didn't do too bad (hoping for the 80 I need for a C+). And philo was okay too. I got explain things, although the last question by Ice didn't go very well. I knew the answer, but I didn't get to back it up well. Oh well. At least Guss said that I did well (when me and Rod were on our way down from Theo orals.)

All-in-all it wasn't that bad. Plus, we played badminton right after my math test!! I was hungry and tired, but I didn't care! It was fun playing again.. and I want to do it again! After that we went to watch "Open Waters" in glorietta. It wasn't bad, but I'm NEVER going deep sea diving in my life! :P Daph's aquarium house will have to do.. hahaha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home