Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Friday, October 08, 2004

Random Number

Yes, it's the beginning of the end of the first sem: Finals! Which starts on Monday. But of course, an omen f for next sem arises.. my RANDOM NUMBER! And guess what it is? Well first, let me tell you that (assuming that I didn't miss any numbers) the 4th SOSE has 480 students (maybe with super seniors as well). My number is close to a number of Xaverians and people I know, so at least the line won't be as boring. And you know what my number is???

474!!!!

Yes, out of 480, I'm 474. Ain't that fun? Last sem I was 2, the sem before that I was dead last. It's so unfair. So I'll probably be using my early reg privilege this sem. I'll probably be getting Theo, Pol Sci and an elective. Since the AMC Elective probably wouldn't become full (Probably Math Finance) and of course my thesis class would be reserved. My only problem then would be Philo. As long as I don't get Philo in Filipino, I think I'll be fine. AND I have to get to the early reg place real early so that I can get a good sked.

Now on other things... I had my last Ma171 Long Test yesterday. It wasn't too bad. I just hope that I wasn't overconfident in answering numbers 1 and 2. Now I have to start studying for the finals. 6 chapters of Math, 8 topics (each topic has 1-2 readings) in Theo, 12 (I think) thesis statements in Philo and Philippine History since the 1940's (Japanese Times). And now I start studying. (Math first, because I accidentally left my Philo readings in school)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home