Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ayos na!

Finally! Naayos na rin ang computer ko (well, one of them anyway.. hehe) So after quite a while (well not THAT long.. hehe), I'm posting again...

Hmm.... I can't think of what to write? the only thing I can't think of was last night's Alumni Reception and Fellowship Dinner. It was nice to see so many of us seniors, and the alumni together, although I felt myself getting older.. hehe :P oh well.. that's life... Good food and drinks, and good company :D I didn't stay the whole time though, coz some people pulled me to have some dinner (although I just tagged along..) at Powerplant. When we came back, the general thing was done, and people were just talking. Lots of booze, but I didn't drink much (only wine.. hehe). Got fetched late, but that's okay.. hehe :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home