Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, February 16, 2004

Elections today and tomorrow!
Sccaarrrrrrryyy!!
It's so hard to vote when you know everyone and they are sooooo good. How do you vote in that situation? I've voted already, but I still don't know how... But that isn't the scary part. What's scary is the fact that the person I'm running against is reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy great! She knows a lot of people too, so I have a feeling she'll win. But who knows? maybe a miracle will happen...
A lot of people have been asking me what I'd do if i lost. Up to now, I'm not really sure, but I always said that I'll become a manager again (although I'm not sure what department). I probably will do that, but I'm still thinking of being a really active member instead. I need the time to study for one, but I don't know... hayyy only time will tell what I'll do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home