Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I juat got home from the Celadon EvSem in Caliraya... it was soooooooooooo much fun! we did so much stuff! Badminton, tennis, pingpong, canoeing, kayaking, singing at a bonfire, swimming and mot of all.. bonding! And since it was Celadon subsidized, I only paid P600! That's 3 days and 2 nights, complete with food (buffet!). so funfunfun :) I loved tha place too, so green, and windy.. not very big though.. (funny, i was able to 'hide' from the group for quite a while.. hehe). I really need sleep right now though.. hehe :P hayy. most of the time (especially starting around the bonfire) I was just thinking of the times past, of the EvSem being the "herald of a new, promising, future" and the "remnants of a glorious past" (came to me mostly because of the fire.. hehe). Really couldn't stop reminiscing that time, with most of the EB there around the fire, all of them (including the managers) who were singing, laughing, talking and just having fun. Gosh, it HAS been a great grea great year, one of the most special in my life. And I'm really gonna miss it, the EB most especially. If anyone of them happens to read this (most unlikely.. hehE) I'd just like to tell you that "I LOVE YOU! AND I"M GONNA MISS YOU ALL!" :)
Well anyway, my head's starting to hurt... and I still can't figure out why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home