Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Di won! :D Well, I was ready to lose, so it wasn't really a big thing. I'm not sad or anything, because I know that Di will do a great job and I have the utmost faith in her. :D What kind of hurt was the number of votes she had more than me, but I'm okay, it was just a passing "ouchie" and then gone. :D So what's in store for me (in Celadon) I'm not really sure yet, but I'll probably be a manager again, probably in Externals, but we'll see. :D Cla and Jane are sorta pushing me and Birdie to go for the ICE EB, but I'm kinda thinking against it. I love Celadon too much. ;)

Damn I'm gonna miss the EB. All the laughs, jokes, hard times, stress, bond, friendships, hiritan and everything! We had a meeting a while ago, and we sorta got sentimental.. one of the last EB meetings.. *sigh* It was one helluva great year! Not perfect, but it was one of the greatest times I've ever had, I have absolutely no regrets of running for office last year. :D Everything was soooooo worth it :D And the synergy (to borrow a word from Di hehe) was great amongst us. You could actually feel the bonding.. and the way everyone was always ready to serve and go for it and give it their all. We've accomplished so much because of that, and I'm proud that I've been part of that EB! Never again will there be an EB like that.. :) [hehe i'm talking weird right now.. haha anyway, that's all for now.. :D]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home