Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, March 21, 2004

The time of reckoning is upon us! (In other words: It's finals week!)

Well before that... last night's ball was fun. :D Danced to 3 songs, and sang twice.. :D I do hope that the seniors liked our last song (with skit! hahahah). Hmm everyone said that I changed into my polo fast.. i don't know why, all i did was strip off the first one, then put on the other one.. I had no tie at the time, no coat either, so it wasn't all that fast.. hahaha but i was trying to do it as fast as i could.. i had 3 costume changes... (well 4 if you consider putting on a hat.. hehe) i change after our first song, to my ballroom attire, and then after that into my hawaiian attire, and after that back into the coat and tie (my normal attire hehe) and later on the hat for the skit.. :D

The food was nice, especially the sauce of the pasta (not much noodles though.. so I ate it with rice.. yummy! )

Must.. study.. now... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home