Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, July 19, 2004

AEGIS

I'm [trying] to do my AEGIS stuff (Write-up, profile, directory entry and Senior's Page).  Ang hirap!  I was I was creative... oh well... Anyone care to help me with my write-up? Describe me in anyway you can or want :D I just remembered that I haven't gone to the Church of Gesu (inside I mean).  That'll probably change soon, but then, what will I write in my profile? hmm... and what's my frustrating moment? urgh, This is all due by Friday, I hope I finish it in time.
 
*sigh* I'm still sick.. I want to get well!!!  It's so hard not being able to eat so many things... especially with me!  Please, please get well body! (shucks, now I'm talking to my body!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home