Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Boring day...

Today was boring, except in the morning (Hey! That ryhmes!). This morning I hitched with Kat again, boy do I miss her so much. We should always be together. :D Anyway, When I got to school I ate luinch and then went to Ma 171. A couple of minutes after sittinf down, my head started to hurt. For what reason, I have no idea, but it did hurt. It continued until the next class (AMC 153 - I got a 9 in the quiz! Yey!) and the class after (Hi166). A couple of my friends also had headaches, even my brother's fiance! Is this a coindcidence or something? Well, I hope there's no bug going around.

Interesting Senior's Project topics were discussed a while ago.

1) Application of Fourier Transforms to Digital Watermarks - TBA (This is what we got!)
2) Application of Near Markov Matrix (NMM) to Genetic Modelling - Dr. Ruiz/Sir Tabares
3) Application of Swarm Intelligence to Graph Coloring Problem - Sir Tabares
4) Application of Cellular Automata to Brain Tumor - Dr. Saldaa
5) Application of Differential Equations to Sound and Music - Dr. Tuprio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home