Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Blessing? Or Not?

Lightning struck last Tuesday, messing up the networks at school for sometime, but, even worse, it messed up my internet here at home! From around 3pm that day, I had no access to the internet, now if that was a blessing or a curse I'm not really sure. Yesterday I had a philo test, and because I had no internet, I was able to study. Today I had a math long test, and a history quiz, and miraculously, I was able to study for both! I really hate it when I lose internet time, but at least I got to study a bit more (I still do this though.. but I just had more time to study.. :P)

So happy to get my internet back.. that's why I'm posting! Anyway, lightning still wreaked havoc in school today. The agila server we use for programming went down for a couple of minutes and was on the fritz the whole time. Our programming exercise became doubly hard because of this. I couldn't finish it then because I had a quiz in history right after (in Bellarmine Hall! a lightyear away from SEC!). At any rate, I haev to download a C compiler here and finish the program. I won't know if it'll be correct though, since I can't de-bug it since we're using MPI already (now if only I had a Beowulf cluster here at home... yeah right! :P). Now, back to work first....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home