Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, July 17, 2004

My Week

Help this dream come true!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/wanderluscious/61346.html
 
 
Yesterday was the Celadon GA. and it was great! :D I really loved the Movie theme (although they really should have put a black cloth all around! wahehe kidding :P)  As usual, the GA was more fun than work.  The EB presentation was funny, embrassing? well not really.. but really funny! (julie! wahehehe :P)  The food was nice, I really liked the mashed potatoes! I wish I could've had more, but my stomach wasn't doing too wel (more on that later).  The choir sang Hakuna Matata.  We weren't too bad, although our blending needs work (we didn't really have a piece to follow so we were just winging it during practice).   My pumba needs work as well.  My 'sadyang piyok' (how the heck do you spell that?) looked too real.. wahehehe :D  Kat didn't come to the GA anymore, oh well... I miss her...
 
After the GA I went home (thanks mic!) and went straight to the CR.  My stomach erally wasn't doing very well.  I took a bath, dried my hair and slept -- well tried.  I couldn't sleep very well because of my stomach.. I did sleep a couple of hours, but then I woke up at around 12mn and I had to go to the CR again.. AND I had a fever.  I barely slept the whole night because of those two darn it.  My head still hurts right now, although it's been more than 3 hours since my last trip to the CR, so I think I'm getting better.  Darn it, I hate getting sick....  I rarely do... but when I do, it's not the run of the mill fever or anything.. oh well... I hope I can still go out later, but we'll see. 
 
Oh yeah right.. the rest of my week.. well, it was sort of a hell week.  I had a Philo Long test last Wednesday (I did okay i think) and a Math long test on Thursday (I got a 41/70 on my first -- at least I passed).  Besides that, we had a exercise in our programming class.  No one finished it during class (except maybe josh), I wasn't even able to finish it the next day, oh well, bawi na lang ako sa bonus!  We also had a quiz in history (not too bad...).  [hmm I already posted about this... hehe oh well.. :P]
 
I HATE BEING SICK!  My head hurts.. *sigh*  was it something I ate? Not the GA food, coz even before the GA, my stomach was acting up already...  was it the sisig? the spicy luncheon meat? the water from the fountain? urg.. I wanna get well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home