Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Spiderman 2 (and everything else that night)

Spiderman 2 was great. A mix of comedy, action and drama; with just the right amount of each. I was actually surprised of the "crying" scenes [touching/sad scenese]. There were points that I actually almost cried (if anyone reads this.. shhhhhhhh!). The girl with the violin (?) was one of the thinks I liked (Spidermaaaan.. Spidermaaaaan..). But what was really amazing about Spiderman is that he could swing anytime with his web, even with no visible building or structure, he would just have to shoot off-screen. cool, ain't it? Wahahahha! :D

Garv's (Belated Happy Birthday!) surprise party was really a surprise to him - although there were a LOT of hints already. Well, not exactly hints, but slips (one of those who slipped was me!). At least he was genuinely surprised! And so was I, when I saw Affie, John Yap and Kix! It was a nice party. Surprisingly (again.. hehe) there were a lot of Xaverians there (We ate at Grilla). Mostly Garv's batch though (some were a batch lower than me).

Speaking of Xaverians and batches, I saw a couple of my batchmates in PowerPlant. The first one I saw.. well I think I used the wrong name. *kakahiya!* Oh well, he didn't notice I hope. I saw two of my old classmates and caught up a bit, although I coudn't stay long, because I was helping Garv find Colin. Well anyway, I said I saw the other guy (still using the wrong name) and that's where I realized that he wasn't the one I was talking about. The guy I mentioned was in the states.. uggh.. what a loser I am! I keep on forgetting names! Ah well..

After all that, Movie, Friends and Grilla, we still went to Starbucks after. I didn't drink anything though. Just sat there sleepy for the first half and then talked about stuff after. Got home at around 2, took a bath and then slept. But then I had to wake up at 6 so I could get to the Manila Boat Club (MBC) by 7. I spent 2 hours of doing nothing there (I brought the wrong readings!) but at least I was able to give them a bit of food and water. After that I accompanied my parents to the grocery, came home and used the computer, and I'm still here right now, although I did sleep in the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home