Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I'm Hungry

Yes I'm hungry. I want to eat, but the food isn't ready yet. Oh well... anyway, I played badminton this morning (YEY!). I'm finally getting some regular exercise. I hope this is the start of my losing weight. (whoopee-doo!) Besides that, I have fun with friends (ORSEM people!).
After that I had a test in Ma171.. boy did I suck! I think I failed the test. Ah well, life isn't fair. I should study better for the next test; and I should remember not to leave them in the Celadon room the day before the test.
We also had a quiz in AMC 153, and I failed as well. I didn't know the terms! We haven't disucssed them yet. Oh well. I didn't expect the teacher to take answers from the parts that we haven't discussed. Mental Note: Study in advance ALWAYS.
Hi166 wasn't too bad. Although it was very boring. The reporting group was funny sometimes, but they didn't really catch attention. The only good thing was that we didn't have to go all the way to Bellarmine for class, we had the reporting at F-AVR. :D

Hmm... Anyway, I'm still hungry! Someone give me food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home