Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, June 28, 2004

Monday

A day after the ORSEM eval. Our official end of ORSEM (although there are a few things left unfinished). Mixed feelings (again) have crept into me. I'm happy that its done but sad that I'm not gonna see OrCom regularly anymore. Not unless our badminton becomes a regular thing (although not all of us are there) -- BUT at least I'll see some of them because of ACP show. (in which, incidentally, we had our first meeting a while ago). Good things really do come to an end-just like everything else. Sana may gimik na kami... haha :D Canyon Woods was fun.. :) not sleeping is fun-they said I acted like a dad... but I didn't! :P weirdos.. hahahah They actually played patintero at 3 in the morning!

Hmm today wasn't bad, although I was sleepy in the morning, and I was extermely bored in the afternoon. My classes ended at 1230, but I had to wait 4 hours for the ACP show meeting.. ah well... The only bad thing besides today was that I got really low (I think) on my Theo quiz, oh well.. better luck next time and I should read the bible more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home