Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday Night!

Spent 3 hours doing absolutely nothing a while ago, waiting for the cheer rally to start. I was almost able to sleep in the Celadon room, but not quite, ah well. Well anyway, today was ICE day, and besides wearing the ICE button from last year, I helped ICE out by bringing a radio all over the caf (and to the SEC walkway!). It kept on playing that song by Vanila Ice (I really don't know his name..),the one that went "Ice, Ice baby." I also kept repeating all 6 ICE orgs and telling everyone to join - if not for the Ice cream that made my mouth water, my mouth would've been pretty dry then. At least we got to eat free ice cream afterwards (Thanks ICE people!). The cheer rally was okay, spent 30 seconds of waving in front of all the athletes, freshmen and sophomores. I felt stupid. The Blue Babble Battalion dazzled us with their cheerdancers. It was a nice enough presentation (well fine, magaling sila! :P). Didn't stay to watch the Exhibition game (current Blue Eagles against the 'Legends' of Ateneo Basketball). The line outside the gym for the PE classes was... well not really a line, but a mass of people trying to get their papers stamped and into a ballot box. It was sheer chaos. At least the AC people kept their cool :D Got home late coz the sister of Ernie (the guy I was hitching with) was a freshie, so she had to join that 'mass' and get her attendance for PE. Well, at least I got home..

Tomorrow I'm off to Tagaytay for ORSEM evaluation (see! work isn't done yet - that reminds me, I still ahve to finish the eval form). Overnight in Anya's house in Canyon Woods, I wonder what sort of crazy stuff will happen, I really do hope we finish the evaluations. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home