Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, April 24, 2004

wow i'm 21 already.. i don't feel all that older. but still.. the fact that i'm an incoming senior.. darn.. that makes me worry more and more about my future.. is that what happens when you get older? you start thinking further and further ahead? gosh.... well anyway, my birthday was nice :) i stayed home the whole day, but a lot of people texted me(thanks to all of you!!) my girlfriend came over at around 230 and left after dinner.. micmic even passed by to drop a card from all the celadon people.. it felt great.. :D 364 days until my next special day.. (i know it's a leap year, but february's already done.. hehe :P) anyway, thanks again for everyone who greeted me! :D i love you all!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home