Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Graduation

Congratulations to all the Graduates of Ateneo 2005! :D
(in advance for the SOH and SOSS people :D)

Grad was okay. Mr. Tan Caktiong's speech was good, definitely not boring. He even mentioned Diana.. hehe :D There is hope in each of us... I'd like copy of his speech actually, I wonder if he gave a copy or if something was transcribing at the time..
"what's beeing busy if we're not happy" (or something to that effect..)
There was this other quote that I wanted to remember, but I guess I forgot it already.. hehe I should've copied it into my cellphone.. ah well.. :P

The thing is though... despite all the congratulations I've given and received, all the shouts and jeers during grad, all the pictures and all... I don't feel the grad.. I don't know why. It feels like just another day... I do hope I feel it soon...

On a lighter note, I have an interview with SAP this monday.. I think it coincides with a test in some other company, but I think it's a bank, but I've sort of took banks off my list.. hehe


mjvizy pwl dvttlwlim ioa. yjosbd v jpkl mobd jlw? wvzjm ioa v wlpbbq doi'm nioa piqrowl. v xpi'm xjpizl p mjviz. v yjosbd'kl leulxmld mjvy mjoszj... jvidv ip iqp pno rpyqpdoiz uvipupiyvi.. lkli dswviz zwpd pid ajli v mlemld jlw xoizwpmsbpmvoiy pid avyjly tow p yptl mwvu.. v do iom lkli jpkl p zwpd uvx twor jlw qlm.. pj albb... v avbb fsym mwq iom mo mjvin phosm vm...npm vy iom ot rsxj jlbu lvmjlw... yjl apy tllbviz zsvbmq hlxpsyl yjl apyi'm dvyxlwiviz phosm mjvizy dswviz rq zwpd dviilw... rpqhl mjpm'y ajq v do iom tllb mjl zwpd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home