Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Toast!

Blue Roast last night... Ang saya :D So many people... SugarFree was good (the others, not so.. hehe) Drank 4 beers... nasuka na nga ako sa lasa, wala kasing pulutan.. but I ate after the 4.. hehe :P I could've drank more, but I gave away most of the stubs that I collected.. ah well.. :P
It was nice singing the Alma Mater song... Felt so reminiscent last night.. I couldn't believe that I've spent 4 years in Ateneo already! Times flies so fast... So many things have happend...
To all those people who've made my four years in Ateneo so sweet, fun, happy - even bitter, sad - and more especially those who've been there with me through both... THANK YOU! You've made me into what I am right now! :D

** I woke up late.. I wasn't able to go to me iBank test... oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home