Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Construction

Several posts ago, I was talking about building blocks...

How do you know you're putting the right blocks on top of each other? ....

that's where the thought ends.... weird.. there was so much before that.. anyone.. another train has arrived.. hopefully I'll be able to ride this one for a while...

When building blocks.. you don't just build one structure.. Life is more of a collection of all these structures.. You might topple a structure (completely or partially), but still have all the others. The problem is knowing when to do that.. and when to rebuild it, or when to start building a completely new structure.

Hindi ko na kaya mag-isip pa... my brain seems to be working intermittently... I have to be able to type faster.. ah well.. I'm on dial-up now, since my broadband's shot... Maybe my brain works in parallel with my internet... *sigh* I wish life was as simple and easy as building blocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home