Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, April 12, 2004

hmmm I got my grades today, I wasn't happy with them but I got better greats than I orignally expected I expected two D's (maybe even an F) but, I got 2 Cs, a C+ and 3 Bs. Not too high, but still not good enough. I'll probably get another short lecture from my parents, but at least I had no Ds like the last 3 (or something like that) Sems (not including summer..) I have to do better next year. I hope I do well in the elective I'm taking this summer.. Multimedia Systems. Still thinking which teacher to take.. tran or barcelona..
hmm I hvae a summer project.. to get thin! this will also depend on my summer class sked.. coz if i have 730 classes I'll have trouble getting up in the morning (430am!) ah well.. I'll just hope fhte best tomorrow, and I hope that I'll be able to decipher what it is I want and how I'll do it...
just to add.. I even doubted my beliefs... at one point I decided not to let God decide, or let God "lead my life" and stuff like that... so confused.. i'm so lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home