Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm Well!!!

My stomach still hurts sometimes, but I can eat regularly now! I just came from a scrumptious korean meal!  Soooooo yummy!!! To top it off, Kat was there too!  It was my aunt and uncle's anniversary, and I (sort of) tricked Kat into coming.  I just told her to eat at home, since she would be hitching with me. I'm so devious! But at least I got to stay with her the whole night!

I wasn't able to submit my AEGIS requirements, I'll just have to chance the free-for-all on Saturday.  I have to buy 3 diskettes and 3 brown envelopes for this, and (since there's time) edit my Senior's page.  I admit the hours of sleep that I missed were sort of wasted, but that's okay, at least I won't have to do all that much anymore.  Thanks to all those who helped in my write-up!!! [I'll might post that here soon, I'm still thinking about it..  :D hmm yeah, I'll try editting that as well...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home