Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Desolation

(Here's something I made back in High School - around 2nd or 3rd year, I can't quite remember-, it isn't great, but its one of the few taht I actualy liked)

Alone...
So alone in greif and despair.
With not one friend:
Not one who thinks;
Not one who asks;
Not one who even cares!
Life has lost its meaning,
'Tis only death that awaits me,
So to death I will go.

In this desolate and heartless world,
Farewell I say, though not one listens.
My solemn goodbyes fall on the ears of the dead.
For to them I shall go, with them shall I be.
As I announce my goodbyes, I know that no soul cares.
No man nor woman sees my despair nor hears my cries
Goodbye cruel wordl, my life will no longer disturb you.
Goodbye, though no one cares.
Goodbye to you all, you shall see not my face, nor my works, forever
Goodbye to you,
Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home