Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I miss all my friends!

It's been quite a while since I've updated...

My brother's birthday passed, so did Ria's and Pam's. I had a lot to eat two dinners straight! Oh well, birthdays come only once a year (although I wish they weren't so close ogetether).

Speaking of birthdays it was Kat's birthday last wednesday (Happy Birthday Kat!!! *hug* *muwah!*). Spent most of my breaktimes with her, except in the morning, when I wasn't able to attend class because my classmate didn't reply to my text asking where our venue was, oh well (I currently have 7 cuts in that class).

Anyway, my paper in Philosophy, on "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeline L'Engle, was due yesterday. I had such a writer's block! I don't think I know how to make papers anymore... I started on tuesday, but I only had one paragraph (a really short one at that) by thursday night! I didn't sleep that night just to finish the paper. Thankfully, I was able to finish AND stay awake in theo class. Philo came, we signed up for our final orals and I got a Monday late morning slot, and then we submitted the paper. I watched "Batas Militar" after that and heard Imelda's infamous "From womb to tomb" (sort of) speech. Well, I really don't know if it was infamous, I just wanted to use the word! :D After that, we were supposed to meet our adviser for our thesis/AMC project. The teacher wasn't there though, so we just e-mailed him and asked for a meeting this monday. We really need to get things started, or else we'll be incomplete for the first sem! :( I went back to the room and played a bit before we (me and Mic) set off for BD's house for some uhhmm.. socializing. :) BD didn't have too much, but the others did. They were all so sleepy after (mic sort of slept for a couple of hours in his car). The awake ones just drove the sleepy people's cars home (with them in it). It was a sort of convoy thingy. I got home the second, because my house was on the way anyway. When I got home, I took a bath, and then fell fast asleep on my bed. That was around 1+. What was frustrating is that my body made me wake up at 7! argghh... At any rate, maybe that wasn't so bad, because I fixed my stuff - and I mean FIX. I threw away a lot of useless papers and old invites. It was a trip down memory lane actually. I read so many old letters from so many people. I got sort of sentimental that time, but I didn't cry mind you. At this point, I told the maid to clean up the room first, because there was a lot of dust hiding behind my stuff. I'll be a good boy and fix my stuff again later, when I'm done with the computer. I love all my friends! It's a shame I don't get to see most of them anymore... but I do hope that they still have the same landlines or cel numbers so I can't contact them one day... :) For all my friends out there: I love you guys! Keep in touch okay? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home