Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Happily Procrastinating!

It's so fun to play badminton! I think I'm getting addicted to it. I play every Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (well, I hope that schedule holds up). I'm not getting any better, but at least I'm finally exercising!

Guess what? I haven't used the computer since Thursday! Yes, Thursday! I came home late Friday night, took a bath and slept because I had to be at Ateneo by 830 (I was a couple of minutes late, but that's ok) for AMS' Sipnayan (Math competition). It was the grade school division. Xavier got into the semis, but unfortunately they weren't able to get to the finals. St. Jude rocked the place! They didn't get 1st place, but all three of their teams reached the finals, with two of them garnering 2nd and 3rd place! To think they never used to join competitions (well, not when I waws competing). A couple of St. Jude alternates approached me and my friend to solve a problem. Prove the the equation had all real valued solutions and draw the graph. That's a Ma18 lesson! To think they were only Grade 6.... Next week is the High School division, I think I'll volunteer again, just for the morning, since I've got stuff to do in the afternoon.

Hmm.. you know what? I should be doing the scripts for Hokkien right now. I'm such a procrastinator... Better get to it, or my partner will kill me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home