Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A bit late...

Last Friday was the Mid-Autumn Fiesta, and guess what? I won the Tsong Wan in our table! Yey! A new beanbag for me! Besides that, I had fun hosting with Daph (you were great Daph!). We started of a bit slow at first, but after a while, we got the hang of it. It's a shame we didn't know that the placemats had the stories about the Moon, ah well. At first, me, Gen and Jic would've been riding in Mic's car, but as fate would have it, all three of us won a bean bag. So cramming all three bean bags and 6 people in a car would definitely not have been a good idea! It's a good thing Daph volunteered to let some of us ride in her car, since we would be eating out first before going home. We were supposed to eat at Teriyaki Boy, but it was full, so we ate at Enraku instead. Daph and Gen left earlier, while me, Mic, Borgy, Jic and Elaine finished dinner. The CR was, for some reason, locked aso we went to my house to use the CR there (well, here.. hehe). They left after that because they needed to bring borgy home.

Last Sunday was the AdMU-DLSU Semi-finals match. And, for the first time in my college life, I went to Araneta Coliseum and watched the game live! It was such an experience! We lost though, but that's alright with me. We had a great season, although the latter part of it was disappointing. BUT, the important thing is, I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH A GAME! (I'm such a loser...).

Yesterday, I was supposed to play badminton with my mom. She woke me up at 7, to tell me to get ready. I got up after a while, and changed into my sporty clothes. But, apparently, my mom peeked in and thought I was still asleep, so when the painter called (I had no idea we were having the house repainted, well not all of it,but still..) she told him that he could come that morning, so badminton was cancelled. Fortunately, the night before, I had hitched with Mic and he mentioned that Joyce, Russ and he would be playing badminton at Moro. So, taking a chance, I texted Birdie that I would hitch with him, and Mic/Joyce to ask if I could join them. Everything fell into place, and so I went off to Ateneo to play badminton (yey!). unfortunately, Kat wasn't able to receive my text that I wasn't hitching with her anymore. She got pissed at me, and her shobe was almost late for class. I wasn't all that in the mood anymore, but I still played, and we (me and Russ) won quite a number of times. We also saw Nati at Moro that time. She was jogging in the oval above us. She didn't respond at first, I guess because she was focused on jogging, but after numerous shouts, she finally looked and saw us. I'm not sure if she recognized us though. Anyway, I cut my math class because it was a bit too late already (we played from 10 to 12, my class is at 12). We got back to the campus, and felt really tired, I could hardly get up, probably also because I didn't sleep all that much.

Now, it's a Wednesday night, and I'm bloggin again. I have a paper (on A Wrinkle In Time) for philo due next Friday, a reporting in theo on Monday, programming due on Tuesday, stuff to research for this Friday, an LT in Math next next week, two orals (Philo and Theo) coming up and then there's finals. Basically, that's the rest of my sem. Good luck to all Ateneans in the next 4 weeks, until we reach sem-break! We can do this! With God, nothing is impossible!!


Win or lose, this is the school we choose!
This is the place where we belong!
-from the Song of Mary (is that the title? I'm not so sure...)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger jymdrn said…

    Win or lose, this is the school we choose!
    This is the place where we belong!
    -from the Song of Mary (is that the title? I'm not so sure...)

    shux, nakakahiya ka! senior ka na, hindi ka sure? tsktsktsk. hehe.. Joke. >_<

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Enzo said…

    It's not that.. kasi parang may narinig ako na Alma Mater song, or Graduation Hymn.. I'm not sure which is the official one.. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home