Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, September 12, 2004

AFICS Party and still some...

The AFICS Party last night went quite well, as a party anyway. We started late, but that was just fine, since the venue's schedule was fleixble. At first no one was talking (except within the schools), but at least people started to talk to other schools after a while (after the human bingo I think hehe). That wasn't many though. The presentations part was not so good, but considering the lack of projector, it wasn't that bad. I hope the people were listening, but that's okay, there'll be other events. I got to see Ange (Atienza) as well. It's been quite a while since I saw her, but she's always with my cousin, so I think she doesn't miss me that much. :D waaahahahah! I got home late from the party because we fixed the place up and the financial account of AFICS, so I wasn't able to go to the Shindig. Besides, my mom sort of didn't want me to go. I hope everyone had fun there.

Sipnayan - HS Division was held that morning. I volunteered to help, I didn't do much though. I was able to get food from themAND when I was staying at the MTD, they gave me food too (Sorry Arlene and Joni! But Shar gave me some...). Xavier didn't win, but that's okay. I had a realization when I talked with their 'coach'. I'm getting old. Most, if not all, of the Math teachers I knew have retired or moved to the states. I was actually hoping that the coach would be someone I knew, but that didn't happen. Gosh, I'm graduating in several months, and I still don't know what I want to do. (Teaching IS an option.. although I don't plan to do it for long)

And before I forget, one of the best things that happened in the past few days - EBling bonding. They started off watching Birdie's play. I wasn't able to go because my friend was treating us out for her birthday (Mang Jimmy's!). After that, they went to Shakey's, and I caught up with them there. They ate (I drank) and we talked for a while. All of us except Cha and Shar were there. And, because we love Cha so much, we went to her house at around 1130pm just so that we could talk and catch up. When we were waiting outside her house, Linds came with her 'boy' and ushered us into the house (we were waiting for Di and Cla so they would be the ones to ring the doorbell and all). Anyway, we went in and talked. We talked about a lot of things, and there was a lot of story-telling. It was fun hearing all their stories - gosh I miss them so much! We ended at around 230am(3 hours of kwentuhan!!). I hitched with Birdie, who lost the claim card that was given to him at the gate. Oh well, that's a goodbye to his ID! Well, for the meantime anyway. I hope that he finds the card, or is able to pay for a replacement. The EBlings might have an outing right after our finals. YEY! That'll be so fun!

It's Sunday again today. An old week is ending, and a new one is starting.. Tomorrow I have orals in Hokkien and on Thursday, Math LT. Besides that, I have to research for Thesis/Project and History paper and I also have to do my part in the Theo paper. 5 weeks til sembreak. I hope I can survive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home