Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Monday, October 04, 2004

The Weekend.. and the weeks after...

My weekend... well, I was sick.. I think it was something I ate last Thursday (coz both me and Kat are sick). That's why I was feeling a bit weird... Well, at least it wasn't that bad. I wasn't able to play badminton though, I feel that I'm getting fat already. The only good thing is that I fized my room, and it's so much more livable now. I can actually study (I think, I haven't really tried. I'll try later.. hehe). Currently, I'm still feeling a bit weird, but I think I'll be okay by tomorrow. What else sucked was that my Dad brought home food from Emerald Garden, which I only got to taste a little... arggh!! It tasted so good... ah well.. next time (hopefully)

My day today was sort of bad. Theo was okay, Rod's my partner for the orals. And then in Philo, I had this really sucky objective test. Gus asked the thing that I wasn't abe tos tudy, because I didn't have notes of it. grrrrr.... I hope I get a D not an F, but things look grim. Gus also said that they'd return the papers this Wednesday.. another F or D.. :( We had a meeting after that with Sir Barcie, my group's thesis adviser. We cleared some stuff for the proposal and then talked a bit about what to do, and that we would have a lecture/meeting next week (yes finals week) probably Friday. That destroys my destressing (spa) plans, but hopefully not the EBling thing.

Speaking of finals, my finals sked is:
Monday 1145-1200 - Ph103 Final Oral Exam
Tuesday 930-1130 - Hi166 Final Written Exam
Wednesday 1210-1225 - Th141 Final Oral Exam
1330-1530 - Ma171 Final Written Exam

I'm scared of Wednesday. I need to start studying now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home