Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

I spent the better part of today sitting in a van, and my butt hurts like heck! But that's okay, I had a great trip, although I wasn't able to buy the shirt that I wanted, oh well.
We first went to Agdangan, Quezon to the beach uhmm.. house(?) of my parents' friends. It was nice there, not the ebst of beaches, but it was all theirs, sarap! We played a game as an ice breaker, although the ice wasn't thouroughly broken at half (well more I think) of the people who played, holed up in one of the houses to watch stuff (Phantom I think). But the rest of us were out there. We played 1-2-3-pass to bond (and mah jong before that.. hehe). Ate dinner, and then there was a bonfire. The bonfire was kind of weird, because we really didn't do anything, after though, we(all of us Te brothers-even my shoti- and the Salvacion siblings plus a bit more) had a drinking session. Calamansi juice with gin, beer, VAT 69 brandy(or was it whiskey, I can't remember..) and Carlo Rossi wine. Of course, there was a guitar, so we were singing and talking the whole time.. :D
After that, we went to Legaspi in Bicol, and that's where we holed up. From there we went to the Cagsawa ruins, which became ruins because of a mount mayon eruption some time ago. (Mount Mayon was close by, although since clouds were abundant we weren't able to see it in its entirety :( sad..) We also went to the Satellite market, where we bought stuff... haha :P
But the main highlight of my Bicol trip was not in Bicol, but in Sorsogon, in Donsol, where we saw the whalesharks or butanding. Said to be the biggest fish. And they were BIG! Even if I didn't go into the water I was able to see some of them because they came near the surface (one had it's fin out... cool sobra!) Sobrang cool talaga... I want to go back, and swim naman.. hahaha

This was a fun vacation, I got to meet new friends. Agdangan's a place I'd want to go back to (always welcome there naman daw, and I can bring friends.. wahoo! :D My ahiya did it na dati.. hehe). Sulit talaga... yung masama lang talaga yung hindi ko nabili yung Butanding shirt.. ah well... :( At least I know I've been there :D

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger jymdrn said…

    agdangan at sorsogon!! alam mo ba na those are two of my favorite places? :)

    agdangan--i spent an entire summer there (summer before fifth grade)! my parents left me there kasi nangangampanya sila for my mom's best friend na tumakbong gov ng quezon.. :) i miss agdangan!!

    sorsogon--bicolano ako! and my ancestry came from sorsogon! alam mo ba na ang auntie (or lola ba yun) ko ang namamahala ng turismo regarding butandings doon? :) (and btx, sorsogon is still in bicol.) where did you stay there? halos lahat ng tao sa sorsogon at legaspi kamag-anak ko! :)

    inggit ako sayo! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home