Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Friday, April 01, 2005

Job!

I was supposed to start working today at SAP Phils Inc, but Rose (naks, parang close na kami.. wahahaha), from HR, texted me that Mr. Vic Gloria wouldn't be coming in today, so I'd start on Monday instead. I was kind of excited to start already, but oh well, at least I have an extra weekend to bum. I'm taking this job over the other one at Azeus becuse I think that I'll have better training here. Besides, if this doesn't work out, I can still go to Azeus since I only have to call around May.

Today was a fun week. As Cy noticed, I was out everday of the week (ouch to my wallet). Coming from the holy week trip didn't stop me. Monday, I went out for lunch and a movie (Ms. Congeniality 2 - it was ok...). Tuesday was EvSem dinner (P100, eat-all-you-can! yeahba!), but before that was dancemaniax and after was Videoke night. Wednesday was one of the best days! After 3 years, I finally got a student's permit (for driving). It might sound exagerrated, but technically, that's what happened. I went to LTO 3 years ago, I even came back 5 times (or more!). But every time I went, one thing or another would be broken (mostly the computer) so I wouldn't be able to get it. Now isn't that fun? :P Anyway, that afternoon was a badminton afternoon. It sure is fun playing badminton and shedding excess fat (there's a lot more to shed :( *sigh*) . Yesterday was our megamall trip. Half of which was subisdized by kaye (thanks soooo much kaye! I had fun :D). First was the arcade trip, which I think, was unscheduled. I was passing by going to the skating rink from the department store when I suddenly heard screams. Not just the small shouts or not, but loud, air-piercing shrieks! And when I looked, who did I see? Kaye! She was with Char, playing House of the Dead 2 (where they used all their credit :P). A girl from timezone kept on checking up on them, since they were creating quite a spectacle (wela sound spectacle anyway). Even while playing dancemaniax we could hear them- talk about LOUD! :P hahaha (peace Kaye and Char :D). Anyway, after that, we ate lunch at Shakey's. We ordered 2 pizza's, but that wasn't enough, so we ordered another one, this time a pan pizza (thick crust, YEY!) hehe :D After lunch, we eventually made our way to the central event for the day, ice skating. It's been quite a while since I skated, a VERY long time actually. But it seems that you don't really forget. I never really was any good at it, but I can move (not fast) and I can balance (not too well though, and falling isn't so bad.. hehe I fell once, when a kid hit me.. :P). It was fun watching Kaye teach Borgy.. dog training! haha kidding :D Borgy really didn't know how to skate, but by the end of our skating, he could already move on the ice. Also by the end of our skating, my feet were hurting like heck! As in.. OUCH! :P I was expecting it though, but still... at least we had fun :D And practice makes perfect.. who knows, maybe next time I can move backwards or even jump.. (dreaming...:P) After that we went to play billiards (in middle of which Cy passed by just to say hi.. haha), another thing I'm not good at (I can't make the ball go straight! :P but I do have a lot of chamba shots.. hehe) , but still, practice.. hehe:P I won a couple of games though... it's so much easier playing killers.. hehe :P After that we ate dinner at some japanese place, komorosoba or something like that... I can't remember.. hehe :P And then after that was another arcade stint... (oh how we love the arcade.. most especially dancemaniax) Actually I would've went home earlier (and had a haircut) if I was going to start work today... hehe

Well, that's my week... to think I was complaining on sitting down in the van most of the time during our Holy Week trip.. hehehe it seems that I'm allergic to stress! Hmm.. Maybe it's because it's so HOT here at home... I do hope the heat subsides soon.. or else I will melt... (but I'm gonna work na.. sana naman aircon yung office..haha :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home