Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Boring Day!

Today was a really boring day!

I got to school early today to help set-up the Food Sale booth (I almost forgot actually.. haha).  I wasn't sure if we had badminton today since no one texted me, so I didn't go, but I hope we have a session next week, I'm getting fatter by the second!

After that I had brunch and a short nap before class.  Class was, as usual, as boring as ever! The teacher just kept on talking and talking.  After that, we had a free cut, BUT we had to make a program that multiplied matrices using MPI.  I didn't finish it- UGH, ah well I'll try to finish it tom.  After that we had History.  Boring as usual.  Oh well, that's just the way it is... I sure hope I didn't do really bad in the long test last week.  I wonder when ma'am will give us back the test?  I went home after that class, and starting bumming.  Why do I feel that I have nothing to do and nothing to study anymore?  Just a bit to read, but heck, I'm not reading at the moment... I hope I get a grip on things soon.. they just might pass me by..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home