Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, July 29, 2004

School is Weird

Guess what! I only had one class yesterday! Only my first class, TH121, wasn't a free cut.  My second class was during the mass for St. Ignatius (which I wasn't able to attend).  The third class, Ph103, was the weird one.  The teaching assistant of Sir Gus, Ice, came in, set his water bottle on the table and asked us: "Sino gusto ng free cut?"  Half of the class raised their hands weakly.  He asked again a couple of times and the last time, he repeated really loudly right after saying "Seryoso," probably 80-90% of the class raised their hands up high this time.  Yeesh, what a way to give a free cut!  To think I'm going to cut this Friday's class because I have to watch something for Hi166.

You know what else is weird? I only have one class today too!  There will be an academic convocation later from 130-6, which I'm not attending (why would I? hehe).  My only class will be Ma171 from 12-130.  After that I have a meeting for Celadon.  Bso and Olive called a departmental meeting (meaning them and the Externals' Managers).  What we're going to meet about? I'm not really sure.  Probably about flocks, Externals' Night and maybe about some projects.  Hopefully, I can hitch with someone home at 230, right after the meeting.  I don't want to laze about in school for I don't know how long.  But if that does happen, I can always watch that Hi166 thing later instead of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home