Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Finally!

Naayos na rin yung computer na 'to! We ended up buying a new LAN card. As for the start-up problems, it just disappeared I think. Maybe my brothers tightened some screws or something, I really don't know (or care, as long as it works! hehe).

Last night was Anj's party. Not that many people, but that's okay. I was with Kat (yey!). I ate her weird siomai (it was wrapped it rice!), noodles (carbonara I think), chicken (barbecue?), (some pita thing with cheese I think) and marhsmallows and bananas dipped in fondue! (YUMYUM!!!). Thanks Anj for the great food! It was a shame I had to go by 1030. I wasn't able to use the Magic Mic of Anya (Wahahaha!!).

Today was Theo recollection. It was... usual. Nothing new to me. I met a couple of people, but generally, it didn't have effect. I got to play the guitar for the mass afger though. It's been quite a while, and I was a bit rusty. I started playing the entrance song late (the priest had to ask if we were playing anything hehehe), but the rest of the songs were okay. We sang Pag-aalala (entrance), Paghahandog ng Sarili (Offertory), Tanging Yaman (Communion), I Will Sing Forever (Recessional) and a couple of other responses. We ended quite early (Sir said 5, but we ended at 245), at least I got to watch the game. (YEY!!!! Ateneo won again!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home