Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another Day, Another Disappointment

Well not just one disappointment. Ateneo lost again today in UAAP Men's Basketball. We lost to UP this time, 74-68. And I thought that this would be an easy win, I guess I was wrong. Anyway, we have two more games: NU on Sunday and FEU next saturday. We CANNOT lose to FEU! We have to keep the top position in the final four! I do hope God will bless us :D

I got to school late today and cut Math class. Well, at least I was able to study for my History test. But, about that History test, can I just say that History sucks? Well at least that class. I already failed the first test (69/100), and it looks as if I'm going to fail this one too. I really have to study for the finals really well.

Now besides that, I've realized something. I'm lost. Yes, very much lost. My studies are slipping (well they have been for quite a while now), I feel that I've become so much, much less sensitive (insensitive even), and generally I have nothing. Can you imagine just staring in front of the computer everday, doing absolutely nothing? What's the point? Fine I check mail, do some stuff, but after I'm just staring at this square box with a little moving pointer. Besides talking to my friends sometimes, I do absolutely nothing. When I'm in school, I'm either asleep in class, or just playing bridge. Now what the hell am I going to do when I graduate? I don't know what kind of jobs I can take, I don't know what to do, heck, I don't even know if I will graduate! I have no direction. I need to find one. I need to shape up as well in school. I won't be going anywhere if I don't graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home