Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Friday, April 08, 2005

Working Boy

SHIT! Lost my post.. damn it.. naiinis ako.. bilis ko mainis ngayon ah.. pagod siguro.. frig

anyway, about the title, that's what Kat and her sister called me when they saw me last monday when I went to their place after work. Yeesh, hindi man lang "Working Man". Anyway, about work, well it's all training so far (about one moth more I think). First an overview by Ma'am Dotdot, who's nice, friendly and always smiling. We had a free day last wednesday and then SAPTEC (SAP Techonology) seminar yesterday and today by an SAP person from Indonesia. He's a nice guy, a small language barrier, but I could see that he knew what he was talking about. I've learn much about SAP this week, and about my contract too.. hehe I'm not really an employee, just someone undergoing SAP training to be and individual consultant and is being given an aloowance by the company. That's fine with me, even if my Azeus offer was higher, since the training will be worth it. This week has been nice, sinec beside the training, I've got to bond with my officemates. There are only 3 of us training! Golly gosh.. besides bonding with the 2 of them, we get to bond with the other people - receptionist, OJT girl and several others. We also get to talk with the higher ups occasionally. Nice environment :D

Today's Mic's birthday!! But I wasn't able to go to Red Box :(( oh well.. next time.. hehe Happy birthday Mic!!! Also to Jic, Olive and Cherie :D Tomorrow's my dihia's birthday, more food! hehehe I'm going to get fat this April.. argggh.. I need badminton!!!! Let's play.. haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home