Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Neon Genesis Evangelion

What can I say about this anime? Well, the last two episodes were heavy. While watching, I noticed it contained a lot of philosophy, about who man is and who am I. Reasons for existence, identity, achieving the next level of evolution (or perfection). Well, the end didn't satisfy me, and I couldn't make sense of the story much, so I looked around the net. And I found out what I was looking for: an explanation of the Human Instrumentality Project. Actually I don't get it perfectly, I hope I do some time. There are actually two sides to it, one was the "pooling" of everyone into one being, thereby achieving perfection, or having the death of everyone (or at least most) for us to be able to reach the next stage of evolution. Actually, some sites contradicted each other in some parts, but that's about all I could gather. If anyway knows anything about it, just tell me okay?

Well anyway, I'd just like to say it was a nice anime. The coolestEvangelion was Unit 02, with the armor and restraints. Unit 03 looked ok as well.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger jymdrn said…

    ang lalim naman non! :)

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Enzo said…

    Medyo malalim talaga yung Anime na yan eh... ndi ko nga nagets yung last 2 episodes masyado.. hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home