Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Pagbigyan si Julie...

O ayan julie, I'm finally updating! Hmm... It's been more than two weeks since my last update. A lot of things have happened since then. My immersion for one, contact prints from grad pictorials came out, math LT, 2 days of rain (and suspension of class) and tomorrow is the HR/Cul/Ext Inter-Department Gathering (IDG).

My immersion was great. I wasn't fully able to immerse though. My 'nanay' didn' wake me and my partner up to gather 'sitaw' (what's this in english? string beans?). We went to plant rice though (for a short while). The mud(and whatever was mixed into it - I'd rather not think of it) felt nice on my feet (and between my toes! hehe). A lot of our activities were cancelled because of rain (darn rain... always comes at bad times..). At least we were able to pass by a cave and climb a mountain (great view! I might upload some pics in the future). My 'nanay' was sort of teary-eyed when we left, I can't help but miss them a bit. It's a shame she doesn't have a cel fone, I wasn't able to text her to greet my 'kapatid', oh well.

Hmm.. Contact prints... I'm really not photogenic. And I really am not creative! Oh well, people will remember me for that I guess.

The Math LT. YUCK! I'm sure I didn't do too well. The test paper hasn't been returned yet though. I do hope that I didn't fail that bad. The D that I feel I'm going to get is getting more real after every test. Arrgghh.

Todays the second day that classes were suspended because of rain. Yesterday, I was just here at home, watching TV or online. Basically just bumming around. I really didn't think that classes would be suspended again today, but hey, it's a blessing I think. I get to read the philo readings for our LT tom. I went to play badminton with my mom and aunt this morning. I keep on making so many mistakes! Urg, I have to learn to control my swing. I keep on missing the shuttlecock by a few centimeters. A stranger joined us so that we could play doubles. He was good, although I think he didn't show his full potential when he played with us. I think he noticed none of us really knew how to play well. At least he was full or praises and all. Kat was here for a while this afternoon. She was working and talking with her groupmates (on YM), but that's ok, at least I was with her. I do hope that I can finish reading for tomorrow's Philo LT, I'll probably skip Otto, so I can read Levinas.

Tomorrow's the IDG too. I texted my flock members (although I wasn't able to give the invites yesterday because of the rain, oh well) about it, although I think I'll text them again tonight to remind them.

I have such a boring life don't I? But at least I updated.. right Julie?

Oh yeah right, I still went to school yesterday, because only classes starting 930 and onwards were cancelled. I almost missed my 830 class because of traffic. I arrived at 915, and the teacher still counted my attendance (I think -- Thanks sir!). After that I waited in Colayco with some Celadoneans (until it closed and we moved to Kostka), then me, Cu, Gen, Julie and Rod went over to Pizza Hut for their Eat-All-You-Can (11am-2pm, only Hawaiian and Supreme). I ate 10 slices (more than any of them.. darn it, I eat too much!). FYI, they were only regular sizes, so it's not THAT a big deal. Hmmm.. next time I'll eat there, I will starve myself before (and after!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home