Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

What's happening?

It's been more than a week since I've posted. Wala lang, I just felt like saying that.

What's happened since then? Hmm.. AEGIS Pictorial (no comment..), and Externals' Night. (Hmm well, those are the only one's I remember..). Again, I didn't sleep during Externals' Night. I spent the night playing cards. At first with a lot of people, and then just Char, and then alone. I got to bond somewhat with Char that night. I met quite a number of people too, it was fun :D. I missed my cousin's birthday for that, but that's okay.

I played badminton with my family last Sunday, and boy do I suck! Oh well, just practice...

I came a bit late to school today, so I wasn't able to eat lunch before class. I was hungry right through all 3 subjects... ouch.. (4 and a half hours!) I only ate at 430. Besides that, I was feeling weak the whole time, and I'm sure it's not because of the hunger. I really don't know why. Even during dinner, my shoulder felt weird for a second, like it was about to fall off.. bad feeling! I hope I'm okay. My immersion is this weekend, and I don't want to miss it. Speaking of the immersion, I'm going to San Miguel, Bulacan (Where Ollie is, although it's a ways from his place). We leave this Friday, 6am. I'm sure it'll be an experience. Our formator told us that floods there are really bad. Once, he said, the flood was so bad that they had to call in the army to get all the students out.. FUN! hahaha :D I'm kinda wishing for that.. hehhe although the snakes aren'ta good thing for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home