Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, August 01, 2004

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I've been eating so much the past two nights. Friday night I ate at 9 Pizza 7 Chicken. We celebrated my dad's birthday. It just opened I think. The pizza's nice (bulgogi pizza and the pumpkin thingy.. hehe), the pasta servings are small, the chicken wasn't too bad too (the special chicken). What was nice about the place was that it had 3 karaoke rooms! Yes 3! Two of them can fit 10-15 people, while the third could fit 25 (or more I think). In the midst of eating so much pizza and chicken, I was singing my mouth off, that was fun! :D
The next night (well, last night) we ate here at home. We celebrated my dad's birthday again, but this time his friends and co-workers were invited. There was a lot of people in the house, but also a lot of food. We had Lechon (yumyum!) from Cebu, Asado, Bam-I(I don't know how to spell it.. hehe), Caldereta, Palabok, Barbecue (some sort of it anyway), Lumpiang Togue(sort of din.. hahha), Bangus (I have no idea what kind of preparation though - I didn't eat.. hehe), and of course Rice (I sure hope i didn't miss anything!). And we couldn't miss desert. There was Turon, Manga Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, 3 cans of Sherbet, and assorted cakes (more yumyums!!).
This is the reason why I get fat here at home! To think next week is my cousin's birthday, a week and a half after that is my aunt's bday (same family) and several days after that is my uncle's bday (still same family- come to think of it, I'm not sure which of them was first oops!). That's not counting all my friends (hint hint) who're having birthdays and will treat me (us pala.. hehe) out to some food! Ugh... oh well, better start exercising then! :D Anyone want to join me? (Or I could join you! haha)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger jymdrn said…

    nagutom naman ako bigla! :) ang takaw mo Lord Enzo! :D LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home