Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Friday, August 27, 2004

Tired...

I just got home from the IDG. For some odd reason, I've been feeing tiredness. I was carrying my bag a while ago, and it felt like it was filled with lead. I really don't understand why.

I was late for Theo again, I do hope that I'm no where close to being overcut, because I've only really cut once. Hokkien was comedy as usual. We had an easy quiz (thankfully!). After that was my lunch time. I was surprised because my baunan was different. Apparently, my mom told the maids to make me use the metal container, no wonder it felt so heavy - I thought they had packed a lot of food in! Oh well.

I spent most of my afternoon at the Pinocchio booth, after introducing Tristan to Tina's kabarkada, Trissa. It's a shame I won't be able to watch the play, I really want to watch, but I already promised to Anj that I'd go to her party. There are still quite a number of unsold tickets, and I feel mighty guilty that I won't be watching (neither will any of my brothers or cousins). I hope that everything wil be sold by tomorrow night.

After that was the IDG. I didn't really feel like mingling, and the fact that my group couldn't think of a creative way to present itself didn't help. I could probably classify today as bad. Well, not bad as in bad bad, but it's just one of those days that I'm out of it. Sorry Elaine and Daph (and the other project heads), I don't know what was wrong with me today. The IDG itself was okay. Probably fun if I was in the right mood. The games were nice, although I'd like to tweak the rules a bit (but that's just me, because I didn't really win - except those smarties, which I think we only won because I sort of complained, so that doesn't count).

Right now, I'm sitting again in front of the computer, thinking that I should be doing other things, like washing up, reading some stuff or even sleeping. You know I really don't know where my life is going. The most part of my life nowadays consists of me in front of either the TV or the computer just bumming. Damn, I need to do something, start something with my life. How can I make myself move? Am I too tired? Or is it just that I can't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home