Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Badminton Blues

My sunday games haven't been good to me. Last week I lost my racket, this week was worse. First off, my brother hit my elbow with his racket. We. were trying to return the same shot (he was wayyy too much back then he should've been). My other brother smashed the shuttlecock into my face, right between my lips and nose (there other incidents of smashing, but that's okay). And worst thing that happened was when I was trying to return a shot (which I did, although I'm not sure if it was returned). I jumped to hit the shot, and then fell on my left foot, which, for some reason (maybe it was tilted, I'm not so sure), gave way. Basically, I had all my weight on my left ankle for a few seconds (plus the momentum caused by gravity...). It reaaaallllly hurt. I'll be limping at work tomorrow.. oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home