Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Rest.. Weekend is good

I've forgotten how good it feels to have a genuine weekend where I'd have nothing to do (well I did do stuff, but not stressful suff.. )

I started the day off with badminton. (This is saturday by the way), and then lunch at Sizzling Stop. There were 10 of us at badminton, but Mic and Cla left, so only 8 of us ate lunch together (Tang, Fuzz, Di, Cla, Ivan, Char, Borgy and Kaye) . Went home after that (Thanks Di!), washed up and then left for mass (for choir). After mass we ame home to my brother's entourage party, coz he's getting married in June. We're all going to do something to prepare, although I can't quite remember what... We were talking and some weird ideas came up, like raffling off the bouquet, having an eating contest for the garter, a dance number by the couples (the one with coconuts strapped all over the body) and even bingo during dinner! Talk about crazy.. hahaha :D

Anyway, the week was okay, Parlin (out instructor for the week) was really nice. He's back in Indonesia, doing a big project. He told us that we should get laptops.. hehe I hope our boss gives us one each (dreaming...)!

Last night was the Celadon Alumni Assoc Meeting. It looks like we'll be forming one already. That's just cool! haha It was also nice seeing all the older Celadoneans, a lot of whom I am not acquainted with, well now I am.. haha :D I doubt we'd remember each other if we saw each other though.. oh well, next time :)

And also, I have a new badminton racket, no longer prince.. but it's green! arggh.. it's a weird green.. oh well.. at least ithas a nice feel to it :D

vm apy ivxl yllviz jlw pzpvi... al mpbnld iprpi, ulwo upwpiz vhp.. vm xosbd hl rl.. hsm..

EDIT: Sorry Borgy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home