Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com

The Introverted Extrovert

Inside the mind of a psychotic weirdo -- Enzo

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

I'd like to thank all my friends for making my special oh so much more special! It really wouldn't have been the same without all of you! Hugs to you all!!! Especially sa mga nagtext sa akin before 1am! (Binilang ko talaga kayo.. wehehe :P) To think ang kulit ng message tone ko.. kaya nagising ako, kahit nakahiga ako mga 10 pa lang.. :D Thanks din to Retcher for the earliest greeting! (2 days early.. hahahah ibang tao yung may birthday nun!)

I had soooo much fun yesterday! Nilibre pa ako ng spa (massage lang..hehe) ni Kat (my very first time! :P). It's a shame that I wasn't able to go to mass anymore (not that I'm complaining). Coz when I was getting into the car, I saw Gen and Jals at the gate, so I couldn't leave anymore.. oh well.. Nahiya lang ako sa FC people (Joy especially) since she brought a candle a cake (which my brother, Mike, almost sat on but still wrecked anyway). Oh well.. I was really supposed to go... but that's okay.. I hope.. hehe :D

Anyway, I'd like to thank EVERYONE again for making my day so great!!! *HUGZZZZZZZ* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

ypqpiz bpiz apbp yvqp.. v doi'm nioa ajq yjl apyi'm phbl mo xorl.. v pynld hsm yjl dvdi'm wlubq, hsm mjpm'y iowrpb, xoc yjl wlpbbq dolyi'm iowrpbbq wlubq. rviypi bpiz... ulwo jvidv yohwpiz rviypi... yjl jpd wlpyoiy piqapq...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home